RKVC: Cabinet system with variable temperature range (-28°C / +25°C)
The VarioTherm is a conservation system with storage and blast freezing systems for packed and unpacked goods, baked or semi-baked products, meat, fish and all other perishable foodstuffs.
Due to its modular design (2 storage compartments per section) the RKVC-Variotherm can be easily adapted to the requirements of the specific place where it is to be used. The RKVC system can also cater for different temperatures in each section (two doors one above the other) while using only a single refrigeration circuit. As it is mounted on adjustable stainless steel feet, there is no need for major floor works.
- RKVC-system with different temperature ranges
- Sections variable independently of each other
- KOMA KControl computerised control system
- Remote monitoring capability
- Extremely robust and long-lasting
- Stainless steel interiors, white on the outside (optionally in stainless steel)
- Optionally supplied as a dryer unit
- Suitable for trays 60x40 or 60x80